Weekend Discovering Pai, Antipodes and Freyaluna

Discovering natural skincare Pai, Antipodes, Freyaluna
What do I have to talk about this weekend? I have some very naught food treats to share with you. I discovered that leftover Betty Crocker buttercream and a cinnamon & raisin bagel needed to become friends. The outcome was a beautiful sugar rush that I'd recommend.

Tesco have expanded the shelves to stock imported USA food. As if I need any more encouragement when it comes to sweet treat. I have a weakness for Twizzlers and Pop Tarts. I picked up Reese's chocolate & peanut butter ice cream topping. Yes, it's dairy free. If you can not get hold of this then check out our UK versions. I usually buy Askeys Treat Chocolate Chunk Crackin topping. A handy tip is you'll often find that products labelled "chocolate flavouring" do not contain milk.

A while ago I volunteered to test a cream formulated by Freyaluna marketed for eczema prone skin. I understand the trial and feedback was successful and the product is now on sale. The One for Eczema is natural, plant based and free from synthetic ingredients. Although it is listed as a cream I would describe it as a balm. I did find it helped soothe itching and prevented dryness when applied regularly.

My other beauty news is I have purchased Antipodes Resurrect Clarifying Toner. I love the Antipodes Rejoice facial day cream and can you believe I still have not finished the tube. Anyway I have been so impressed I thought I would give something else a try. I opted for a toner because it does not contain rose. Big whoop as my hormonal weirdness is making me hate rose scents. This one is lavender and sage. I have yet to break the seal as I am currently using up my one from Tropic but I will review at a later stage. I haven't blogged in detail about Pai cleanser and moisturisers but I am a fan. I was running low on body cream so perfect timing all round.

I hope everyone is enjoy the amazing sunshine and I will speak to you in my next review. Have you entered my giveaway?

Sarah x

Instagram

Sugarpuffish. Theme by STS.