Review Anita Grant Virgin Mango Butter Coconut Whip

Review Anita Grant Virgin Mango Butter Coconut Whip
(ingredients & prices correct at time of publication)

Anita Grant's product range consist of hair care, body care, skin care and mineral makeup.

"We source only the finest natural food grade ingredients, no animal testing, free of all the harmful and unnecessary synthetic chemicals found in a lot of skin care and natural hair care products and most of all, affordable. Every ingredient has a purpose to deliver a concentrated dose of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-oxidants – whether to soothe or smooth, it works." 

I am always attracted to companies selling sample sizes as it is a good way to patch test suitability without commitment to full sizes. I purchased Virgin Mango Butter Coconut Whip and Petroleum Free Jelly. 

Anita Grant Virgin Mango Butter Coconut Whip
Re: Picture - Mango Butter is on left & Jelly on right

I have for the most part been using the mango butter. I like the concept of a petroleum free jelly but find this one a little sticky whereas the mango butter is very pleasant on my skin. It is light and buttery in texture. I particularly enjoy using it on my legs after shaving. If you are using heavily scented mango creams do not expect this one to smell the same way. It has a unique, slightly nutty fragrance which comes from the natural ingredients it is made from. 

Ingredients: Virgin Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), *Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Golden Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), *Organic Sapote Fruit Seed Oil (Pouteria sapota), Natural Soya Derived Vitamin E (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma & d-delta tocopherols (1000iu)) 

Whilst I have enjoyed using this body butter, I doubt I would repurchase because there are others which I prefer for the aroma. My all time favourite smelling mango body butter is from Brown Earth.

The sample sizes are 15g and I paid £1.95 for the Petroleum Free Jelly and £2.65 for the Mango Butter (excludes delivery charges). Overall I think Anita Grant is an interesting natural skincare company and it is definitely worth checking out the website.

What do you think of Anita Grant? Do you have a favourite natural body butter?

Sarah x

Instagram

Sugarpuffish. Theme by STS.